Students Corner » Extension Services
The faculties as well as the students have been actively participating in extension activities like promotion of legal aid, legal awareness and N.S.S activities to discharge institutional social responsibilities.
· A legal aid and awareness committee is constituted to provide legal aid to the poor and the needy and to spread legal awareness amongst the rural and tribal population. The college through its legal awareness and legal aid activities involves the students to spread awareness about social and beneficial legislations to the rural and weaker sections.
· The faculty members are on the panel of Lok Adalat and on District Legal Aid Committee and have been actively assisting the District Legal Services Authority for speedy disposal of the pending cases and in providing legal aid to the poor.
· The faculty members are also spreading legal awareness through radio talks on A.I.R, local cable network.
· The faculty members are giving lectures/speeches at various forums on contemporary socio legal issues.
· The N.S.S Unit of the College organizes several community oriented programmes every year to educate the people about social problems such as dowry, superstitions, pollution etc. and to create consciousness on aspects like health, hygienic surroundings, prevention of AIDS etc.
· The N.S.S wing of the college is organizing special camps in rural areas to make the students involved in community development works. The N.S.S unit is also organizing free eye checkup camps and cataract surgeries to the poor village people. It is also conducting health camps for children and old people. Further, blood donation camps are also being arranged on regular basis.